Tuesday, March 1, 2011

latest about my so called love life

It's been a while.. Nothing much. I'm confuse right now. How can man loves a woman after a few days met? Lemme share what had happened actually.

I met this guy, last week. I would say that he is actually my office mate as we are working in the same building. But we didn't know each other before. Since we are in the same group (during 5 days course) we got hooked ! Oh btw this particular man, have being rejected by a woman lastweek. Thus he is not in the good condition. And now I'm the one who listen to all his ramblings, etc. He kept miscalled & texted me every now and then. I'm a single lady, that is why I can 'layan' him. The problem is now, I'm scared that I would fall to him. I don't want to. arghhh. life is so complicated ! end.

No comments:

free counters