Monday, November 3, 2008

boyfy

penting ke ade boyfy? ntah la.. aku da 4thn lebih xde bf..
rasenye mcm da mati hati utk ber bf.. hurm.. da tawr.. n aku xdpt nk imagine how im gonna react if i have one soon. heee ;)
but then.. yeah.. aku masih berminat terhadap lelaki. blom bertukar arah.
mintak2 dijauh kan..
cume aku ssh nk suke org. if u ask me, the criteria that im looking for, my answer is
I D O N ' T K N O W
seriously!!!
u know wht there is a guy, i know him for almost 5years.. he has been so nice n good to me
muke pon leh thn but then i feel nothing okey..
buttttt
there is also a guy who i know for only 10 days.. but he manage to make my hearts beat faster!!
so.. to answer your question i must say...

there is no specific criteria as long as i like him.. no matter how he looks, wht he did n etc..
wish i going to find my man soon
amin

No comments:

free counters