Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm alive & kiciking !

After soo long.... !

Actually I forgot about the existence of this blog...
HAHAHA... faktor usia maybe?

Yeah...
what's new?

WORK
Still in the same office.. It has been roughly about 3 years now.. Alhamdulillah...

WEIGHT
this is ridiculous ! I never thought that I can be this fat ! I'm now 60kg ! Can you believe it? Urghhh -__- I hate my self. the most obvious part is my bulgy tummy ! It looks like I'm pregnant. Nevertheless I'm still not in the mood to control my food intake and exercise. hmmm

WEDDING
Finally. I can talk about wedding ! Alhamdulillah.. I have someone now... I don't know what to call him. Is he my boyfriend? Literally. HAHAHA. We have been discussing about marriage for quite some time. But then I still haven't told my mom. while he already did that. HEHE.. I just pray that he is really my jodoh.. InsyaAllah...

Okay that's all for now. Laters, baby !

No comments:

free counters